Monday, May 2, 2011

Day Two

If you have children you understand how busy life gets, so in order to fit in my streak everday, I have to get up before the kids and get out.  That means a 5 am wake up call and running before the sun comes out.

The early hour wasn't too bad.  It was a nice and quiet run with a little wind that gave me problems on some legs of the route.  I completed 2.1 miles in 30 minutes. 

So, now as I sit and type this four hours later I am sore from head to toe.  Even my arms are sore.  How does that happen? 

I am going to become a runner if it kills me....

If you want to donate to support my streak you can go to our bowling fundraiser at the following link: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jana-w/3rd-annual-strikes-for-pediatric-stroke

If you would like to set up your own streaking page, go to http://www.streakingforpediatricstroke.org/

On to day three...

~Jana

3 comments:

  1. Jana - Once you become a runner, and I get back into shape, we should do a 1/2 marathon together for Evie and Evan! Could be the Ev team:)
    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be just perfect! I'll keep training....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have Uncle Captain Planet on board... although he has a bit of make-up time to do (missed yesterday because of nasty day/night of work). This may be the best idea you've had to date, and there's been SO many!

    ReplyDelete