Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day Four :(

My foot/ankle was hurting after my run last night - felt a little stiff or like it had a "catch" in it.  I went to sleep thinking it was just sore.  Woke up this morning in the same boat.  Doesn't hurt unless I put weight on it and flex my ankle.  Weird thing?  Didn't hurt when I was wearing my heels today - but hurt pretty bad in flats...  I am blaming the chub -- too much weight on the old feet!!! ha!

Anyway, I still had to run tonight - no matter how slow... Evie begged to go running with me, so her and I went for a nice little run.  Went about a half a mile.  She had a blast - wish I loved it like she does!

Then I went for about a mile and a half brisk walk with the stroller and this cutie:
Kept my half hour commitment - just at a much slower pace but still got a good workout I think.  Hope the foot feels better in the a.m....

On to Day Five - it has to get better!

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment