Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 24

Had a work function that kept me out late so I had to settle for some sit-ups and push ups.  Man! I am weak!  You would think lugging a little on around all the time (and I mean ALL the time these days - she won't let me put her down) I would be a little stronger...  I have to get this body back into shape!

We got a note in the mail today from Evie's preschool teacher and I wanted to share what she had to say about Evie:  "It has been such a privilege getting to know you these last few months.  Your love of life and determination have been an inspiration to all of us..."

That pretty much describes her - despite her challenges and struggles she really does truly love life. 

This morning we went through everyone coming to town this weekend and she concluded by saying "I want all of these characters to watch me ride my bike."  She was right - they are a bunch of characters, but we are so glad they will be on their way shortly. 

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment