Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 25...

My streak is suffering due to a crazy work schedule.  Didn't get home until 11 pm tonight so there was no running for me - and I had to rush to even get my sit-ups and push-ups in before the clock hit midnight!! 

I actually feel awesome right now it is merely the work schedule that is keeping me from getting out there.  I can't seem to drag myself out of bed in time to run in the morning when I am up half the night working...  If I can just get to Saturday it should all settle down... at least for awhile...

The struggles of being a working mom are crazy and I am feeling it even more right now.  The only reason why I saw Delaney tonight was because she woke up for a bottle - I didn't see Evie at all...  I feel robbed after nights like that - but I will make up for it in the morning with some quiet snuggle time with both of them - I can't wait for this weekend!!!

How is everyone else's streak going?!?  We are in the home strech - less than week left. 

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment