Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 26

What a day!!!  Work was... well.... it wasn't fun - I'll say that. 

I got my sit ups in after Delaney went down for the night - couldn't do many push-ups - the arms are burning, which is a good thing.  Is it just me or is the instant side effect to having a child getting fat arms?!?  Why the arms?  I find myself avoiding anything sleeveless with these chubby arms I have right now... argh!

We have been having trouble with Evie and headaches lately.  She has complained at least one day a week for the past month.  Are they real?  How do you tell?  For right now we are keeping track of the days and times and making her lay down immediately when she complains (sometimes that will cure them instantly :)), but it does concern me quite a bit.  We probably need to get a referral to a new neurologist - one that specializes in kids like her.... 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  Only four more days left in the streak!!

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment