Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 15...

Rain rain go away!!!  It is a dreary day here in the Bluegrass - but I put on my gear and headed out, after a day break.  I was in tears my knees hurt so bad, so after a quarter mile I headed back home.  I don't know if I need to see a doctor, or if I am just that out of shape - but it was killer!

So I decided to do some yoga with Evie.  She put on her new workout gear (can you believe they make running clothes for kids her size?!?) and we got to it right there in our living room:

Let me tell you all - she is pretty good at it! 

I am hoping that I am still just a little worn out from a crazy week of fundraising, and that this is not an injury.  I need to get back to running!!

I hope you all are having a good weekend and I hope your streaks are still alive and going strong!

~ Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment