Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 18

Happy to report I am well on my way to healthy! Knees are feeling almost back to normal today!

I stretched again today with Evie.  She is keeping the stretch well in that right foot and we are also working on stretching through her shoulder - her right arm appears shorter than her left b/c she can't extend it out all the way.

Evie and I had such a good afternoon even though it involved new braces.  I love having our girls days - just wish so many of them weren't for doctor visits...

I thank everyone for their advice.  I think I was way too ambitious with my streak and I have decided that I will get some new running shoes this weekend and challenge myself to running at least 3 days a week with a nice walk on the days in between... 

Thanks for your support everyone!  And remember to spread the word about pediatric stroke.

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment