Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day Eight...

Well... I made it a whole week and starting my second! :)  Rough again today - have to do something about my knees - but I made it!  30 minutes and 2 miles.  I also ran a little with Evie this afternoon - she is really into it.

It was a wonderful mother's day. The girls got me some new running gear!  I also got a lot of snuggles - which are the best ever.  I am so blessed with my girls - I can't say it enough!

Happy Mother's day to my mom - who is an amazing lady who is still teaching and guiding me.  And I'll end with a little song Evie sang for me.  Her teacher taught them this and part of my gift was Hershey's Hugs and Kisses. 





Day Nine - here I come!

~Jana

1 comment:

  1. I did 355min of exercise last week. Exercise = brisk walking, running, Zumba (hi, my name's Vinnie and I'm addicted to Zumba), & kickboxing. This week, I'm upping the ante a bit... we'll see how it pans out! Stay strong, everyone!

    ReplyDelete